Show Summary: Every year, the NACS Show brings together convenience and fuel retailing industry professionals for four days of learning, buying and selling, networking and fun — all designed to help participants grow their bottom line. The expo is segmented into six categories: Fuel Equipment & Services, Food Equipment & Foodservice Programs, Candy/Snacks, Facility Development & Store Operations, Merchandise and Technology. Each area of the expo gives you a one-of-a-kind, hands-on experience that can’t be matched anywhere else.
Georgia World Congress Center
285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313
+1 404 223 4000
The Georgia World Congress Center (GWCC) is located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, and ranks among the top five largest convention centers in the country. The facility spreads on 3.9 million square feet, hosting hundreds of trade shows and conventions every year. The GWCC comprises of three adjacent buildings, which in total offer 12 exhibit halls, 105 meeting rooms, and two ballrooms. Other amenities include a FedEx Kinko’s office, internet access, telephone service and full IT management, a gift shop, a concierge desk and a food court. Freight rail tracks run through the middle of the complex and under the parking decks. The complex incorporates pedestrian bridges to connect exhibit halls on opposite sides of the tracks.
Best Places to Eat Near GWWC: There are many food courts and cafes located on on each concourse, concession stands and specialty food carts on the trade show floor, plus the more upscale restaurant, Terraces located in Building B. However, if you are in the mood for something specific, or just want to explore Atlanta’s hidden treasures, check out these fan favorites: Best Outdoor: Try TWO Urban Licks or Six Feet Under. Best Burgers: Try The Varsity or Grindhouse Killer Burgers. Looking for a taste of The South? Try: Community Smith or Mary Mac’s Tea Room . For a searchable guide of Atlanta restaurants, visit Atlanta.net and their guide to downtown dining!
Things to do Near GWWC:
Tips from the Show Floor:
• Georgia is a right-to work-state, and the venue does not have house labor unions. Show organizers may contract with exclusive providers, however.
• Booth space is offered by priority or lottery depending on how many years attended and other factors. Many times shows will book for the next year at or before the current show year. Book early for best location options.
• Get to know the different General Contractors – they determine pricing
• GWCC services must be used for electrical, Internet, telecommunications, plumbing, food and beverage, and rigging.
• Exhibitors qualify for a 20-percent discount on services obtained through the venue (not a third party) if ordered online at least 21 days in advance.
• No equipment or display materials may be transported in GWCC using elevators or escalators in public areas.
• All vehicles and private cars delivering show goods must check in at the venue’s marshalling yard prior to unloading at the facility’s loading docks.
• There is a business center in each building on the GWCC campus where services such as printing, shipping, copying, and notary signatures are available.
• FedEx Office has a storefront on Courtland Street about 1 mile from the venue that specializes in last-minute printing of signs and graphics for exhibitors.
• Wi-Fi is available in all common areas of the GWCC, Internet is contracted in the halls.
• GWCC ceiling heights can be as high as 26′. Check your hall and booth space for designing hanging signage.
• Best parking at GWCC is in the Red Deck Lot (pricing around $10 for set-up to $15 at show)
• Ga Hartsfield Airport is the worlds busiest airport and has access close to GWCC via Marta Blue Line – first stop west of 5 points (DOME/GWCC/Philips/CNN) (Click here for link to MARTA) – also Marta has an app that gives real-time train arrivals etc) and many car rental vendors.
Consider Renting! These designs are great for this show: