- Layout and design of entire pavilion
- Prime exhibit space location and discounted space rates
- A fully equipped trade show booth with the following:
- Company signage
- Audio and Visual
- Lighting and Electricity
- Table and Chairs
- Literature Shelf
- Information Counter
- Standard Daily Cleaning
- Coordination of your show directory listing
- Furnished lounge area for pavilion exhibitors and clients
- Onsite Assistance from e4 Design Management Staff
Pavilions function to help exhibitors and supporting corporations or organizations and government agencies make the most of an international trade show. A pavilion for trade shows is a defined space in a prime show location that hosts multiple exhibitors under one brand. Exhibitors in the pavilion keep their own brand, while also being part of a larger market segment. Pavilions are also designed to offer exhibitors in-market opportunities and face-to-face interaction with their unique audiences. The end result encourages industry cooperation through group promotion, events and networking activities.
Today’s global market continues to increase the ever-growing importance of international marketing, making trade shows a vital tool for companies with a worldwide consumer base. Constant traveling overseas can prove to be very costly for a single company. Which is why e4 Design organized a trade show pavilion program. Our goal is to make your international expositions successful, and provide you with a high return on your investment.